Rosebud Cottage is a newly renovated, 1-BR vacation home with a large deck to enjoy barbecuing and the evening sun. This 4-star (Canada Select) cottage is nestled in the centre of historic Trinity, just a short stroll to Rising Tide Theatre, shops, restaurants, historic sites, whale watching tours, sea kayaking, hiking, and all the town offers.
The place is cute and cozy with a vaulted ceiling in an open concept living/dining/kitchen (well equipped, including a dishwasher!), and even a washer/dryer. You'll be well connected during your stay with wifi and smart tv with cable. This comfortable home provides an excellent base for exploring Trinity and surrounding area. Take a look at the slideshow (below) for more photos of Rosebud Cottage.
- October to May : $150/night ($950/week)
- Summer rate: $220/night ($205/night on stays of 5 or more nights)
- Cottage sleeps up to 4 guests (queen bed in bedroom, queen sleeper sofa in living area).
- Rates based on double occupancy, additional adult is $10/night.
- Dogs allowed, with prior permission (subject to fee of $25 per stay).
- 2-night minimum for advance bookings in the summer
- Prices are subject to tax (HST@15%).